Contractors and Subcontractor’s

If you’re looking to take your business to the next level and bid for those larger contracts, this form of financing has helped many mid-sized builders and contractors move into the commercial arena and larger contracts.  Are you a subcontractor working on a project? Are you waiting 30, 60 or even 90 days to get paid by the General Contractor or another client?  With Florida Financial Solutions you can get your invoices paid in as little as 2 days, eliminating long payment waits and providing you with predictable cash flow. And, as opposed to bank financing, construction factoring is easy to obtain and can be setup in days.  The biggest requirement is that you work with general contractors or commercial customers that pay their invoices reliably in 90 days or less.

What can construction factoring is do for your business?

Construction subcontractors have a challenge paying employees and paying suppliers on time. This can be a problem if you have to wait 30 to 60 days to get paid by your general contractor. Especially if your business is new, or growing and doesn't have a significant cash cushion.  Construction factoring is a form of invoice financing that can get you funds for invoices quickly and effectively. It can give you the necessary funds to meet your current expenses and take on larger jobs.

How does construction factoring work?

Using contractor factoring is very simple and integrates well to most companies. The process works as follows:

  • You deliver your products or services to your customer
  • You send an invoice to your client and send a copy to us
  • We verify the invoice with your customer.
  • We advance 70% to 80% (the remaining 20% to 30% is used as a reserve)
  • Once we get paid, we rebate the 20%-30% reserve (less a small discount) our fee.


Contact us at 727-410-1585, or e-mail us at  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .